Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (RPYT)
MamaNurture Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification
Directed by Shannon Crow, E-RYT500, RPYT, RCYT and Kim MacDonald-Heilandt, E-RYT200, RPYT, RCYT
In our training, you will learn how to support your students through fertility, pregnancy and into parenthood. You will learn how to use yoga as a tool to nurture and empower the women that you work with.
MamaNurture teacher training includes an in-depth study of:
• The anatomy and physiology of the pregnant and postnatal student
• Subtle Body in Pregnancy (pranayama, meditation, visualization)
• Childbirth education in prenatal classes
• Yoga to help with the common ailments of pregnancy
• Birth Art in yoga classes
• Business Practices & Marketing
• Teaching fertility yoga
• Postnatal and Baby & Me yoga classes
• Pelvic Floor and core health
• Sequencing and theming your classes
• The 8-limbs and chakras in pregnancy and birth
MamaNurture is a Registered Prenatal Yoga School with Yoga Alliance.
With this 85-hour teacher training, you will receive your RPYT certification.
Meaford RPYT is limited to 12 registrants.
April 13 / 14 / 15
May 4 / 5 / 6
June 8 / 9 / 10